Friday, December 18, 2009

Sunday Afternoons

I'm looking forward to the weekend. It has been a long while since Brad and I got to spend more than 1 weekend a month together. This weekend will make 2 in a row! I just wanted to share this from last weekend.

When I think of Sunday afternoons, I think of
               scrapbooking, relaxing, a trip to the dog park,
                                sewing, watching a movie, sleeping in,
                                                     cleaning my house, doing laundry,
                                                                       enjoying my day.

These 3 barely even knew that it was Sunday afternoon


 


1 comment:

  1. Jenn and Brad,

    It was great to meet you two and your adorable pups in Asheville this weekend. I thought I'd comment on this post as this is about how the three of us feel right now after a great, sunny day exploring Asheville. Hope all four of you enjoy your stay in Asheville and have safe travels home. We'll definitely stay in touch!

    Matt and Cara (and Bounce)

    ReplyDelete