Thursday, December 10, 2009

Looks like the puppy found his voicebox

So Koonsley decides that he is hungry at 5 o'clock this am and that he doesn't want to be put back in his kennel. Brad decides that he is going to work but leaves all the lights on in the house. I get up, feed Koonsz (look, that's his nickname and it's ok with us), turn the lights off, and jump back in bed knowing that I have to close the restaurant tonight and that it is way too early to rise and shine. I quickly fall back into a slumber and low and behold two little pups have found their voice boxes and aren't afraid to use them. The barking and (very cute) growling continues but I am able to still sleep on and off a little bit. But wait, why should these 2 pups be playing in the living room when it would be much more fun to play next to the bed?
So, I got up, made some coffee, sat down at the comp and guess what the puppy status is now...
They are both dog tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment